I make brickfilms and I write tutorials.
Follow the news of the site !
I am Bruno Lefevre, 20-years-old cinema student, passionate about audiovisuel and informatic. I started making brickfilms in 2005 with a few friends and I kept doing it since (alone).
I am now administrator on the website of the french community of brickfilming : Brick-à-Brack.
I am a third year student at the Ecole Supérieure de Réalisation Audiovisuelle.
- Editing : Pinnacle Studio 12 and 14; Previously used : Windows Movie Maker.
- Special Effects : Gimp, Pinnacle Studio 12 and 14;
- Sound : Audacity.
- Camescope : Panasonic HDC-SD900 Previously used : Panasonic DMC-FS12.
- Lighting : Three desk lamps, sheets of paper to improve the lighting;
- Screen : Pinnacle Green screen;
- Other : Tripod Velbon CX 540.